37 weeks and 4 days…..

18 08 2009

Still no baby, still lots of pain and contractions. God’s timing is always best that is for sure!

Today I went to the chiro. and he did a great adjustment. My back and hips feel so much better than they have in days. He told me to come back on Friday if I haven’t had the baby to do it again. This way I am all lined up for the birth when it happens. 🙂

I have my 38 week appt on Friday, So I think that would be a good time to go and see him. The kids are really excited. Grace did say that she doesn’t think this baby is ever coming out….I did promise her it will be here oneday!

Thanks for the prayers.



One response

19 08 2009
Leslie DeJ

Hang in there a little longer! I’m sure you can’t wait to meet your new baby. It’s good you know about the Group B Strep. I always test positive for Group B Strep. Our doc took it so seriously she sent me from Chiang Mai, Thailand back to Bangkok to have the baby because care is better here. Grace was in the hospital because they thought I might have passed it to her. However, when her culture came back, everything was negative because the antibiotics had worked (and God, more importantly, had protected her).

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: